Search

New Member Introductions

11K Total Thread Views | 26 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Admin · Posted: )

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction Score
Please use this thread to introduce yourself to the community! This is your place to shine. What brought you here? Where are you from? What do you hope to do? Basically, tell all of us about yourself. You can even add pictures if you like. Enjoy!

PS - To add your own introduction, please navigate to the last page of this thread, all the way to the bottom of the page and fill in the space. That's all you need to do. Of course, you'll need to be logged in to do that. Please ask if you have any questions!

Greetings From Los Angeles, California

My name is Jack and I'm an insane motorcyclist. I began riding when I was 13 years old. My first bike was a Suzuki RM80 that lifted it's front wheel off the ground when the powerband kicked in, no matter what gear it was in. I also owned a Honda CR125, Suzuki RM125, Yamaha Banshee 350, Suzuki Quadracer 250, Suzuki Tempter 650, Suzuki GSXR1100 and a few more than I'm probably forgetting. Anyway, I love buying and selling motorcycles, so here I am.

Reactions: NHProEquip
A Southern Boy Up in Delaware

Hi, I was registered with the previous version of this website. I see it's made some changes. Pretty slick. I'm just an average, old school, dirtbag scooter bum trying to unload some scooters. Y'all ride safe.

Reactions: Admin
Welcome to the site! I'm glad you like it. Enjoy your stay and good luck with your ads!

Jay

PS - very nice bikes.

George: New Member - Riding Since the 60s

Hi........I'm George.... been riding since the mid 60's...…..Honda - Triumph - Harley - Denver's chopper - Selling my knock off of Easy Rider.....

Thanks for the Welcome Jay! - From Goldsboro, NC

Hi. Glad I found this community! Looks great.

Used Harley Deals Miami Florida

Family owned and operated for over 65 years, Peterson's Harley-Davidson® sells new and used Harley Davidson motorcycles and proudly serves Miami, FL and surrounding locations. Whether you're looking to schedule a test ride, shop for accessories or browse our selection of bikes, Peterson's Harley-Davidson® is the key to a thrilling open-road experience. We supply the tools you need to cruise Miami and beyond. Call 305-651-4811 or visit us at www.petersonsharley.com

Missile EV Electric Powersports - Briarcliff Manor, New York

Thanks for having us!
Missile EV
All-Electric Powersports importer & distributor of Urbet from Spain, Artisan in the UK, and hand-built SH Customs eCubs (electric Honda Cubs) assembled in Brooklyn, NY.
Many models eligible for IRS income tax credit
Always discounts for active duty military, veterans, and first responders
Plug-in Electric Motorcycles and Scooters
Super moto, dirt bikes, cafe racers, small and mid-size urban/commuter bikes, scooters, and more
@ MissileEV on Twitter
@MissileElectric on Instagram
Dealer inquiries welcome!
Door-to-door shipping.

IMG_20200625_215705.jpg s547952098936694362_p5_i9_w1080.jpeg

Hello fellow riders. I started riding in the 3rd grade on a Taco mini-bike. In the 5th grade, I got around town on a Honda CB 100. At 13 yrs. old I was riding a Kawasaki 400 Triple. When I was 16 I started working after school at a motorcycle shop. In 1997 a buddy of mine was moving out of the country and needed to sell his brand new Harley-Davidson Softail. I bought it for a great price and had custom work done to it by Sugar Bear, Arlen Ness, and Jesse James. It turned out great. I have this amazing motorcycle listed for sale now.

custom-harley-davidson-softail-motorcycle-pic2.png custom-harley-davidson-softail-motorcycle-side-closeup.png custom-harley-davidson-softail-motorcycle-front.png custom-harley-davidson-chrome-molded-skull.png

Last edited:
Well howdy there - we're down here in the Pensacola panhandle of Florida. We are lady lovers of the Honda Rebel. We just wanted to say hello to the motorcycle world. Thank you for having us on your forum and I would tell you to stay safe, but F*** that - stay dangerous. ✌️?️?

Reactions: JGaulard and Admin
Well howdy there - we're down here in the Pensacola panhandle of Florida. We are lady lovers of the Honda Rebel. We just wanted to say hello to the motorcycle world. Thank you for having us on your forum and I would tell you to stay safe, but F*** that - stay dangerous. ✌️?️?
Awesome intro - welcome to the site!

What a beautiful day in the Midwest. I love bike enthusiasts. I rode trials and our son were on dirt bikes since they were five. Riding is a great way to be in touch with yourself and nature. Be safe??

Reactions: JGaulard and Admin
What a beautiful day in the Midwest. I love bike enthusiasts. I rode trials and our son were on dirt bikes since they were five. Riding is a great way to be in touch with yourself and nature. Be safe??
Welcome!

I'm not sure this is where I interduce myself, here it goes. I'm 73, retired from Fedex for 5 years now. Work there for 33 years. Drove a tractor trailer for most of those years. I have been riding many years since I was 16. I even had a BSA 400 while station in the Air Force in Thailand in 1972. This month, May, I just bought a new 2023 Kawasaki Voyager 1700. Now I need to sale a 2006 Kawasaki valcan 900 classic LT.

I'm not sure this is where I interduce myself, here it goes. I'm 73, retired from Fedex for 5 years now. Work there for 33 years. Drove a tractor trailer for most of those years. I have been riding many years since I was 16. I even had a BSA 400 while station in the Air Force in Thailand in 1972. This month, May, I just bought a new 2023 Kawasaki Voyager 1700. Now I need to sale a 2006 Kawasaki valcan 900 classic LT.
Welcome!

Thank you for the opportunity to post! Small business owner here in NH, we are an auto tools and equipment dealer, mostly serving the northeastern US for automotive lifts, and and we sell motorcycle lifts all over the country. Our PRO 1200 motorcycle lift was our biggest seller for many years, until the pandemic hit and ...then supply chain issues. We are very happy to announce it's now BACK and we're shouting it from the rooftops! Thanks again to cyclelcassifieds.us, it's a pleasure to be here.

thumbnail_NHproEquip logo.jpg

Nothing like fresh air being out in nature on the open roads (and trails!!)

Hello from Idaho!
Been on bikes for 60 years, BMW's for 45. Have to cut down to one bike now, so I'm going to have to part with my K1200LT. Wonderful bike, but this part of the panhandle has as many miles in gravel roads as paved, therefor the GS is a bit more practical. Old age stinks!!

Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back