Search

2010 KTM RC8R

1K Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Adashi · Posted: )

cspann316

Reaction Score
Purchased 9/2016 as my dream bike as a 2010 KTM RC8. In April of 2017 I purchased in Mckinney TX a 2014 RC8 "R" engine 4K miles. Bike had 8K on previous engine, clock has 10222, math = 6+ on the installed 2014 engine to date and wireharness and had it installed professional by KTM of Mckinney. THis bike has been stripped to the frame and rebuilt by KTM. All paperwork and receipts available. Im 6'2 250 and the bike is a powerhouse. I cant go anywhere with out questions from other riders etc. Ive never seen another RC8R in Dallas or period for that matter. Never down, never raced, never in the rain, when not ridden it stays safely on stands in the foyer of my home. Blemishes? - As you can see in the build pics the tank on its side, this caused the fuel leak and it obviously sat this way for a month or two and caused a slight paint issue it was corrected but suggest a new paint on the tank to make perfect. On the right fairing a slight scratch from laying the plastics on the the ground, can be easily corrected, front tire has good tread but is a Dunlop and they run a bit harder and I was planning to replace, a caution light stays on due to not having the tire pressure monitors in. Slight cut in seat material. FMF runs underneath the bike, slight unnoticable ding underneath in can due to a road bump. Add Ons: - Tires: Front Dunlop Sportmax Q3 ( Good life remaining, run mainly straight lines/highway, see photos) Rear: Shinko Advance 005 ( I just purchased this and only has 50 miles on it.) - Repacked FMF pipe in last two weeks. Sounds rediculous! - 2014 Headlamp with HID and LEDs - FMF pipe tune and mapping - Includes KTM mapping cable for connection to software - Puig lightly tinted Wind screen - Carbon Front Fender - Carbon Rear Fender - Carbon Side panels - Carbon Sprocket cover - Carbon rear chain guard - Carbon Tank Guards - Migura Adjustable hand levers - Strada Racing Grips - EB racing sliders/frame protectors - Aftermarket mirrors - Aftermarket Signals. REMOVED (These have been wired to plug and play I have them unplugged I dont ride at night and I use hands signals out of habit) - K&N Filter - New plugs within 200 miles - All fluids flushed with 200 miles - Was going to replace front brakes but didnt need em, so I have those in the package for you when ready to replace. - Rear brake pads within 200 miles. - KTM hardmolded tank bag included (photo) I also have all the original parts I replaced with Carbon Fiber and the original 2010 Head lamp that comes with it as well as the original ( in parts) 2010 engine KTM replaced with the 2014 "R" engine. Tune ECU plug for diagnostics and mapping front your laptop. Suspension set by Dave Moss, Mapping by KTM Austria. All yours as well with this purchase. All paperwork and receipts available. Have photos of the build at KTM as well. Anything you need photos etc. Please inquire. Serious only. I have title in hand. No rides are for free. Cash in hand or I ride... thank you!!!

side_view_1.jpg rear_right (2).jpg front_tire_right.jpg me_RC8.jpg

Year
Make
KTM
Model
RC8R 1190
Price
$9000.00
City
Rockwall
State
Texas - TX
Purchased 9/2016 as my dream bike as a 2010 KTM RC8. In April of 2017 I purchased in Mckinney TX a 2014 RC8 "R" engine 4K miles. Bike had 8K on previous engine, clock has 10222, math = 6+ on the installed 2014 engine to date and wireharness and had it installed professional by KTM of Mckinney. THis bike has been stripped to the frame and rebuilt by KTM. All paperwork and receipts available. Im 6'2 250 and the bike is a powerhouse. I cant go anywhere with out questions from other riders etc. Ive never seen another RC8R in Dallas or period for that matter. Never down, never raced, never in the rain, when not ridden it stays safely on stands in the foyer of my home. Blemishes? - As you can see in the build pics the tank on its side, this caused the fuel leak and it obviously sat this way for a month or two and caused a slight paint issue it was corrected but suggest a new paint on the tank to make perfect. On the right fairing a slight scratch from laying the plastics on the the ground, can be easily corrected, front tire has good tread but is a Dunlop and they run a bit harder and I was planning to replace, a caution light stays on due to not having the tire pressure monitors in. Slight cut in seat material. FMF runs underneath the bike, slight unnoticable ding underneath in can due to a road bump. Add Ons: - Tires: Front Dunlop Sportmax Q3 ( Good life remaining, run mainly straight lines/highway, see photos) Rear: Shinko Advance 005 ( I just purchased this and only has 50 miles on it.) - Repacked FMF pipe in last two weeks. Sounds rediculous! - 2014 Headlamp with HID and LEDs - FMF pipe tune and mapping - Includes KTM mapping cable for connection to software - Puig lightly tinted Wind screen - Carbon Front Fender - Carbon Rear Fender - Carbon Side panels - Carbon Sprocket cover - Carbon rear chain guard - Carbon Tank Guards - Migura Adjustable hand levers - Strada Racing Grips - EB racing sliders/frame protectors - Aftermarket mirrors - Aftermarket Signals. REMOVED (These have been wired to plug and play I have them unplugged I dont ride at night and I use hands signals out of habit) - K&N Filter - New plugs within 200 miles - All fluids flushed with 200 miles - Was going to replace front brakes but didnt need em, so I have those in the package for you when ready to replace. - Rear brake pads within 200 miles. - KTM hardmolded tank bag included (photo) I also have all the original parts I replaced with Carbon Fiber and the original 2010 Head lamp that comes with it as well as the original ( in parts) 2010 engine KTM replaced with the 2014 "R" engine. Tune ECU plug for diagnostics and mapping front your laptop. Suspension set by Dave Moss, Mapping by KTM Austria. All yours as well with this purchase. All paperwork and receipts available. Have photos of the build at KTM as well. Anything you need photos etc. Please inquire. Serious only. I have title in hand. No rides are for free. Cash in hand or I ride... thank you!!!
These are cool. What are you replacing it with?