Make
Harley Davidson
Model
Springer Softail 100yr Anniversary
Price
$21,500
Boston
Massachusetts
I am the original Owner of this never used brand new 2003 Harley Davidson One Hundred Year Anniversary Springer Softail. It’s been sitting in my living room since I purchased it back in “03”. I never registered or rode it, has ZERO miles on the odometer. Bike was prepared for long term storage indoors by the Dealer “Cycle Craft” (battery & gasoline removed) and delivered to my home by the Dealer on a truck. The 2003 Hundred Year Anniversary edition package would be very unique and exclusive to the Springer Softail because it would be the last year for the this particular model to be built by Harley Davidson and included the following; Gold H/D 100yr Anniversary key, Special Harley Davidson 100yr Anniversary storage cover, Special 100yr Anniversary Badges all over bike components and a removable Windshield. This Bike is in mint museum condition and definitely a collector. All documents since purchase inclusive of the following; Title, copy of Certificate of Origin, Bill of sale, etc., etc.. Mainly used as a conversation piece and occasional photo prop by female magazine models and singers. I’m selling due to be relocation soon and need to thin out my herd of “toys”. Many more photos are available upon request with or without the female model! Asking $21,500 or BO, Call to discuss, thx in advance.

Attachments

Advertisement

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncalarm