Search

Featured Used 2018 Polaris Sportsman 850 for Sale

6K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by JGaulard · Posted: )

JGaulard

Administrator
Pro Member
Reaction Score
I've got a mint condition 2018 Polaris Sportsman 850 for sale. This bike does not have power steering. It's been only adult ridden on dry trails. It has never seen mud. The engine and undercarriage are spotless. Only 600 miles. The quad comes with extended rear passenger seat, windshield and hand brush guards, third taillight, rear rider foot pegs, 3500 pound front winch and some other extras/modifications that I can't remember right now. Over $10,000 invested in this ATV and it's not even a full year old right now. Willing to sell for $7,500. Located in Farmington, Maine.

polaris.jpg sportsman-850.jpg sportsman-rear.jpg sportsman-side-rear.jpg

Year
Condition
Used
Make
Polaris
Model
Sportsman 850
Price
$6,500
City
Farmington
State
Maine - ME
This thing is awesome. I used to own a Honda FourTrax Foreman and I loved it. I always thought about jumping over to Polaris though because I've heard a lot of great things about them. Especially the Sportsman models. Your ATV looks like a monster. How does it ride? Is it smooth? Have a lot of power? Do you still have it? How do you think the 850 compares to the 570 and the 1000? I may be interested if we can agree on the right price and if I can get it to me. I'm in Los Angeles, so I may just be dreaming here.

This thing is awesome. I used to own a Honda FourTrax Foreman and I loved it. I always thought about jumping over to Polaris though because I've heard a lot of great things about them. Especially the Sportsman models. Your ATV looks like a monster. How does it ride? Is it smooth? Have a lot of power? Do you still have it? How do you think the 850 compares to the 570 and the 1000? I may be interested if we can agree on the right price and if I can get it to me. I'm in Los Angeles, so I may just be dreaming here.

Hey man,

Yes, I still have this. I've only been trying to sell it half-heartedly. I don't really want to see if go, but if someone makes me the right offer and truly wants it, I'll part with it.

I've never ridden any other 4x4 quads. Only this one, so I have no idea how this would compare to the Honda models or the other Polaris models. I've heard that the Polaris 570 is actually very good and rather zippy through the woods, even for a big guy riding it. And as for the 1000, I can only dream. I would love to have that power. The 850 is more than enough though. This one is a beast. The ride is very smooth; it's almost like driving a truck. It's a huge difference from the old 2-strokes I used to ride. My friends used to own FourTrax 250Rs back in the 80s. I loved them, but you can't work with them. Only race around. Not to say that's not tons of fun, but it's not practical for someone who is in their 40s. Here's a video for you. I took this the day I bought this ATV last year.

Here are some more pics of this quad.

2018-polaris-sportsman-850-dashboard.jpg

2018-polaris-sportsman-850-front-headlights.jpg

2018-polaris-sportsman-850-rear-taillights.jpg

polaris-sportsman-850-rear-end-seat-box.jpg

And some more.

polaris-sportsman-front-headlights.jpg

polaris-sportsman-rear-gearbox.jpg