2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic

• Thread starter FirefighterGrim
  • Start date

169 Total Thread Views | 4 Replies

F

FirefighterGrim

Reaction Score
2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 up for sale!

I'm the 3rd owner, I bought it from a friends dealer up in Minnesota, clean title. I’ve put over 1,000 miles on it since Christmas Eve. The bike is mechanically sound, no lights on, runs like a DREAM! Mileage will continue to go up as I will continue to ride it as weather permits. I DO have the stock handle bars to go with the bike, along with a new cover for it. (INCLUDED IN PRICE) If you would like anymore information on it, shoot me a message or feel free to give me a call or shoot me a text! (952) 529-ZeroFourEightFive

*** LOCATED IN UNION GROVE, WI 53182***

IMG_5687.jpg IMG_5614.JPG

Year
Condition
Used
Make
Kawasaki
Model
Vulcan 900 Classic
Price
$2,000
City
Union Grove
State
Wisconsin - WI
Zip Code

Attachments

• IMG_5891.jpeg
    IMG_5891.jpeg
    79 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Very cool looking bike!

Reactions: FirefighterGrim
Admin said:
Very cool looking bike!
Thank you! She cleans up very nice as well :D

I've been out riding her since I brought her home Christmas Eve, I bought it in Minnesota so I left it at my buddies shop until Christmas Eve as a Christmas gift to myself xD

Reactions: Admin
FirefighterGrim said:
Thank you! She cleans up very nice as well :D

I've been out riding her since I brought her home Christmas Eve, I bought it in Minnesota so I left it at my buddies shop until Christmas Eve as a Christmas gift to myself xD
Brave to be riding in Wisconsin in the winter! Back in the 90s, I bought a bike in November. I obviously had to take it out for a ride and nearly froze my knuckles off. For some reason, I didn't wear gloves. I'll never forget it. Fun though. Good bike too. 1993 Suzuki GSXR 1100. Good luck with your sale!

Reactions: FirefighterGrim
Admin said:
Brave to be riding in Wisconsin in the winter! Back in the 90s, I bought a bike in November. I obviously had to take it out for a ride and nearly froze my knuckles off. For some reason, I didn't wear gloves. I'll never forget it. Fun though. Good bike too. 1993 Suzuki GSXR 1100. Good luck with your sale!
Oh trust me, I forgot my Carhartt jacket and my gloves a couple times and I was in my ripped up work/shop jeans…NEVER FORGET! LUCKY this has been a VERY VERY mild midwest winter. I’ll be forever grateful, lol. It’s 65 out here now and I'm on lunch, headed home to grab it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank you! I appreciate it!