Search

2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic

183 Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by FirefighterGrim · Posted: )

FirefighterGrim

Reaction Score
2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 up for sale!

I'm the 3rd owner, I bought it from a friends dealer up in Minnesota, clean title. I’ve put over 1,000 miles on it since Christmas Eve. The bike is mechanically sound, no lights on, runs like a DREAM! Mileage will continue to go up as I will continue to ride it as weather permits. I DO have the stock handle bars to go with the bike, along with a new cover for it. (INCLUDED IN PRICE) If you would like anymore information on it, shoot me a message or feel free to give me a call or shoot me a text! (952) 529-ZeroFourEightFive

*** LOCATED IN UNION GROVE, WI 53182***

IMG_5687.jpgIMG_5614.JPG

Year
Condition
Used
Make
Kawasaki
Model
Vulcan 900 Classic
Price
$2,000
City
Union Grove
State
Wisconsin - WI
Zip Code

Attachments

• IMG_5891.jpeg
    IMG_5891.jpeg
    79 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Very cool looking bike!
Thank you! She cleans up very nice as well :D

I've been out riding her since I brought her home Christmas Eve, I bought it in Minnesota so I left it at my buddies shop until Christmas Eve as a Christmas gift to myself xD

Thank you! She cleans up very nice as well :D

I've been out riding her since I brought her home Christmas Eve, I bought it in Minnesota so I left it at my buddies shop until Christmas Eve as a Christmas gift to myself xD
Brave to be riding in Wisconsin in the winter! Back in the 90s, I bought a bike in November. I obviously had to take it out for a ride and nearly froze my knuckles off. For some reason, I didn't wear gloves. I'll never forget it. Fun though. Good bike too. 1993 Suzuki GSXR 1100. Good luck with your sale!

Brave to be riding in Wisconsin in the winter! Back in the 90s, I bought a bike in November. I obviously had to take it out for a ride and nearly froze my knuckles off. For some reason, I didn't wear gloves. I'll never forget it. Fun though. Good bike too. 1993 Suzuki GSXR 1100. Good luck with your sale!
Oh trust me, I forgot my Carhartt jacket and my gloves a couple times and I was in my ripped up work/shop jeans…NEVER FORGET! LUCKY this has been a VERY VERY mild midwest winter. I’ll be forever grateful, lol. It’s 65 out here now and I'm on lunch, headed home to grab it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank you! I appreciate it!

Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back