Search

Submit a Testimonial For Our Motorcycle Classifieds

1K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by JGaulard · Posted: )

JGaulard

Administrator
Pro Member
Reaction Score
It's been over a decade since we launched the first iteration of this website and we have had so much fun promoting motorcycle ads for our members through the years. There's not many things more exciting in life than to hear that you've done a good job at something and that's what we hear quite often. It's in this spirit that we decided to set this page up. We'd like to use it as a repository for satisfied members to post a little something that's on their minds about our motorcycle and ATV advertising service. Have you used our service at least once since 2004? Have you used it more recently? Do you continue to use it? If so, we'd love for you to jot a little something down below, just so we can show off to potential members to show how great we are.

If you're a current member or even a member of the past and if you've had a good experience with us, please go ahead and tell us and others about your experience below. Before setting this page up, we had no place to post the testimonials we received via email. With this page, we can now collect and keep all of those types of message safe and for others to see.

Also, just to let you know, you don't need to have been a registered member to share your positive experience with us down below. You can be someone who simply likes the way our website functions or you can even be someone who called a member up on the telephone or emailed them to purchase their motorcycle that was listed in these classifieds. The point is, we're trying to collect as many testimonials as possible here, so don't feel shy about contributing. If you've crossed paths with us, tell us about it. So many motorcycles have been bought and sold because of this website through the years and it would just be the best thing for newcomers to see how much fun we're having here.

So, if you have a moment, please go ahead and share a bit about your positive experience in the space below. If you have an account with us, you'll need to log in before you do that and if you don't have an account yet, you'll need to register for one. Don't worry, it only takes a quick second to do that.

Thanks!

I have been posting ads for the many different models of the Harley Davidsons my husband sells through his dealership on CycleClassifieds.US for at least five years now and I've always enjoyed myself and have had a good experience. The support is fast and helpful!

It's so great to spend my marketing budget on things other than placing motorcycle classifieds. I like the way this website is free. It's popular enough and I feel as though my time is well spent here. I will upgrade in the future to a Pro account.

I have been posting ads for the many different models of the Harley Davidsons my husband sells through his dealership on CycleClassifieds.US for at least five years now and I've always enjoyed myself and have had a good experience. The support is fast and helpful!

Thank you so much Kristina! Please let us know if you have any questions or how we can be of service with your advertising.

Jay

It's so great to spend my marketing budget on things other than placing motorcycle classifieds. I like the way this website is free. It's popular enough and I feel as though my time is well spent here. I will upgrade in the future to a Pro account.

You rock CampFireJack! I love hearing that you're saving money that you can put to other good uses. Let us know if you ever need anything.

Jay