Search

2001 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad, 1500G

120 Total Thread Views

pugclaude

Reaction Score
2001 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad, 1500G motorcycle, with V -Twin engine. This motorcycle is black and chrome in color & in great shape. With original 45,000 miles on it. For sale for $3,095 cash or nearest offer & it comes with a clean Nevada title in my name.

This motorcycle looks and runs great, with lots of power. The sound that comes from the de-baffled twin exhaust, is amazing!

It has lots of optional extras like, Kawasaki optional, aluminum solid state mag wheels, it has original lockable hard side bags, an aftermarket lockable trunk, a brand new front tire, a hyper charger air intake for more power, USB & plug in power outlets for recharging, an adjustable Kawasaki windshield, old school water resistant lamb’s wool seat covers, making sure you have a comfortable ride, protection crash bars both front and rear, additional foot rests to stretch your legs while riding, rear air suspension shock absorbers, shaft drive to rear wheel, (no more chain or belt issues, shaft drives usually lasts the life of the motorcycle), duel ignition system for reliability, hydraulic lifters so no adjusting is ever needed & lots more great features.

I am selling my motorcycle as I am turning 65 years old shortly. I have owned and ridden this motorcycle regularly, for over 4 years and I have always serviced it on or before the manufacturers recommended time frame.

I have really loved the fun times I have had with this big cruiser motorcycle.

I live in Las Vegas NV and here are some of the places I have ridden to with this motorcycle, Mesquite, Laughlin, Pahrump, Death Valley, Valley of Fire, Hoover Dam, Pioneer Saloon, Mountain Springs Saloon, The Crowbar California, & many more.

It's now time to let someone else enjoy it. Maybe someone a little younger than me.

I have never had a major issue with this motorcycle. The engine runs great, and it has been very reliable for me.

If you love big bike cruising, or if you are new at it and just want one for the experience of a lifetime, here is your moment at an affordable price. $3,095 or nearest offer.

FYI, Originally, this motorcycle sold when it was new, for MSRP of $13,600. I confirmed this with the DMV. It was a top of the range motorcycle at the time.

If you are interested, email me on ClaudioP@journalist.com

Or txt at 7023289163

Claude P

20240305_141110_HDR.jpg20240305_141206_HDR.jpg20240305_141217(1).jpg20240305_141226_HDR.jpg

Year
Condition
Used
Make
Kawasaki
Model
Vulcan, Nomad
Price
$3,095
City
Las Vegas
State