2016 Indian Scout for Sale - Denver CO

• Thread starter korieliaz
  • Start date

193 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply

K

korieliaz

Reaction Score
Hi all,

Looking to sell my like new 2016 Indian Scout. See my craigslist ad for details:

-------------------

Selling a gorgeous silver 2016 Indian Scout with only 3854 miles on it. It's in like new condition with only 2 minor scratches on the back fender (barely noticeable, see pictures). Runs and operates perfectly. Up to date on oil changes and all relevant service. No accidents and it's never been dropped in my care.

I love this bike and would keep it if I could, but it was an impulse purchase out of college and I just don't ride it enough to justify keeping it. I am currently financing the bike and am looking to sell it for exactly what they payoff amount is so I can pay off the loan and transfer the title to the new owner free and clear. Since the payoff amount changes every day due to daily accruing interest the payoff amount is around $8500 today, but may differ by the time I am contacted. I will work with the buyer to make sure that they are paying as close as possible to what the payoff amount is the day that the transaction is made, no more. I just want to get the loan off my hands without incurring additional cost to myself or the buyer, and give the bike to someone who is going to enjoy it.

Bike is in like new condition and has been very well cared for. The bike comes with a brown leather tank pouch and a luggage rack mounted to the backseat (in total about a $400 value).

I also have gift cards amounting to $400 redeemable at Fort Collins Motorsports, where I bought the bike. I am happy to give these to the buyer as well (this should cover a decent helmet or jacket, or whatever additional gear you might need).

I am also happy to deliver the bike within a 30 mile radius free of charge. Ultimately just looking to sell at a good price for a gorgeous bike, not for profit, just to help me save money and get the bike into the hands of someone who will ride it more than I did.

Pretty flexible here, just want to payoff my loan and get the bike into good hands!

-------------------

Thanks for considering my listing!

Year
Condition
Used
Make
Indian
Model
Scout
Price
$8500
City
Denver
State
Colorado - CO
Zip Code
Awesome sounding bike. Can you upload some pics to this ad? Thanks.