Search

Can I Add More Than the Limit of Pictures to My Ad?

1K Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by JGaulard · Posted: )

LukeLewis

Pro Member
Reaction Score
I have a whole bunch of pictures of my quad that I'd like to advertise on your site. I think you only let us upload four pictures to each ad. Is there a way I can buy more spots to add more pictures? Or is there another option for adding more than the limit of pictures for each ad posted?

Hi Luke,

While we don't currently have an option for purchasing more image slots, I have a better solution for you. When you post your ad, go ahead and upload the four photo maximum that we offer. Click the "Post Thread" button to finish up your listing. Then, directly below your initial ad, in the space that's available for a reply, go ahead and write a little blurb like, "Here are some more pictures of my quad." Then, add four more photos. You can do this as many times as you wish and you'll have the entire collection of quad images right on the same ad page, in the same thread.