Search

How Can I Give My Ads Better Placement?

1K Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Admin · Posted: )

KodyWallice

Pro Member
Reaction Score
I have posted my motorcycles on many classifieds websites and on most of them, I can go in and edit or renew my ads every day so they reposition themselves first on the page. Of course, they begin to move downward into secondary positions as more people post their own ads, but I like the way I can control their position on this list at least for a little while. I think we all know how important it is for an ad to be seen and I'm willing to put the work in to make mine as visible as possible.

My question is, can I do the same thing here on CycleClassifieds.US? Is there a way to bump my ads back to the top? Thanks.

Hi Kody,

I agree with you that better placement for advertisements is incredibly valuable. I also have seen how sellers manage their ads so they're in ideal or favorable positions. I'm happy to report that we can offer you the same type of feature here on CycleClassifieds.US. Here's how you do it.

If you visit any one of your ad pages, you'll see the ad in question. Directly below that ad, you'll see an empty area for a response (or a new post). Any logged in member can respond to your ad, even you. When someone replies to your ad, it automatically gets positioned back to the top of the page, in front of all the other ads.

My advice to you would be to actually update your ad in that reply box. Add additional information or a status update. Add more photos. Do something that enhances that listing so it becomes longer and more attractive to the search engines. This way, you'll not only be placing your listing back in the best position possible, you'll also be making the listing better overall. But to answer your question, yes, you can bump it back up to the top of the list if you add to it. I hope this helps.