Search

New Member Introductions

• Thread starter Admin
  • Start date

11K Total Thread Views | 28 Replies

ccj said:
Hello from Idaho!
Been on bikes for 60 years, BMW's for 45. Have to cut down to one bike now, so I'm going to have to part with my K1200LT. Wonderful bike, but this part of the panhandle has as many miles in gravel roads as paved, therefor the GS is a bit more practical. Old age stinks!!
Welcome!

Hi My name is Gil, I'm from Brasil and been living in New Jersey since 2005, bought this motorcycle in 2021 for some country rides, went to Montreal and Ottawa on it, having some health issues. Bike has 8300 miles, all OEM nothing has been changed, I've add a heat deflector and thats it. Joined the community to sale my bike. $16500 ,has 2 years left on extende factory warranty.

IMG_5810.jpeg IMG_5811.jpeg IMG_5806.jpeg IMG_5808.jpeg

Reactions: Admin
Gil said:
Hi My name is Gil, I'm from Brasil and been living in New Jersey since 2005, bought this motorcycle in 2021 for some country rides, went to Montreal and Ottawa on it, having some health issues. Bike has 8300 miles, all OEM nothing has been changed, I've add a heat deflector and thats it. Joined the community to sale my bike. $16500 ,has 2 years left on extende factory warranty.
Hi Gil - Welcome to the site! Be sure to post your ad in this category:

https://www.cycleclassifieds.us/forum/forums/sport-bikes.9/

Thanks!

Hey, I live in Houston, Texas, but I'm from Galveston. The family owned a Motorcycle shop and I grew up with them. I work as a car tech but have never been without a bike. Right now I have 5.

Arthur said:
Hey, I live in Houston, Texas, but I'm from Galveston. The family owned a Motorcycle shop and I grew up with them. I work as a car tech but have never been without a bike. Right now I have 5.
Welcome to the website! Very nice to have you.

Hello from North Carolina. I have been riding as a passenger, two up, for 25+ years. Getting up there in age. We decided to downsize which meant
I better start looking for something of my own. I settled on the Can am Ryker Rally 900. Great fun trike, but am now moved up to a bigger faster bike,
so am in need of selling my Ryker.

HAPYBIKN said:
Hello from North Carolina. I have been riding as a passenger, two up, for 25+ years. Getting up there in age. We decided to downsize which meant
I better start looking for something of my own. I settled on the Can am Ryker Rally 900. Great fun trike, but am now moved up to a bigger faster bike,
so am in need of selling my Ryker.
Awesome intro @HAPYBIKN ! Good luck with selling your bike. You can list it right in this category:

https://www.cycleclassifieds.us/forum/forums/cruisers.12/

Please let me know if there's anything you need.

Thanks!

Jay

Hey kids,

My first ride was at 8 years old on a Honda 90 in 1968. Dozens of bikes both street and dirt, multiple wrecks and 56 years later I'm still at it and ridin' em like I stole em. MOF I climbed into and out of a no trail rock canyon with an overweight ill-suited dual sport just yesterday. Ride or die, so I almost did.

I work at a children shelter around 4Corners, NM we're trying to sell a nice Cruiser, take a look. Thanks,
https://www.cycleclassifieds.us/forum/threads/honda-vtx1300c.4710/

Rick said:
Hey kids,

My first ride was at 8 years old on a Honda 90 in 1968. Dozens of bikes both street and dirt, multiple wrecks and 56 years later I'm still at it and ridin' em like I stole em. MOF I climbed into and out of a no trail rock canyon with an overweight ill-suited dual sport just yesterday. Ride or die, so I almost did.

I work at a children shelter around 4Corners, NM we're trying to sell a nice Cruiser, take a look. Thanks,
https://www.cycleclassifieds.us/forum/threads/honda-vtx1300c.4710/
Welcome Rick! Great story. I love reading about lifelong riders. I (Jay) began riding around 13 years old and while I don't have a bike anymore, I plan on getting one soon. Thinking a BMW R 1300 GS. Welcome again!

Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back