Search

Should I List ATVs Individually or as a Group?

1K Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Admin · Posted: )

CampFireJack

Pro Member
Reaction Score
I own a powersports dealership in Texas and I have lots of the same or similar brand new quads, ATVs, side-by-sides and motorcycles in my showroom right now. I was wondering if it would be better to make a new listing for each and every bike individually or keep them as groups. For instance, some Ducati and Victory motorcycles offer different features, but are the same model. Does each one get its own ad or should I just keep things general?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a great question and it's one that many dealers ask us, so I'd be happy to help here. We'll use your Ducati motorcycles as an example. Since every bike that's of a particular model is basically a duplicate of one another, you should definitely keep the listing as a group. Inside the advertisement, you can simply explain that you have 10 different motorcycles of this particular make and model at your powersports dealership and many of them come with different upgrades and features. That way, people will be able to read all about your bikes for sale, but not be inundated with duplicate ads on our website. Visitors get turned off by things like that. Plus, you can also start a new thread for "Brand New Ducati Diavel 1260 for Sale in Texas," for instance and then write a general ad for that motorcycle at your store. Then, below that, you can add on to your listing with particulars about and pictures of each bike you have in stock. The longer and more thorough your ad is, the more you'll build a trusting relationship with any potential buyer.

Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back