Search

Why Do You Recommend Upgrading My Account?

3K Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by JGaulard · Posted: )

KodyWallice

Pro Member
Reaction Score
I know there are some very good reasons to upgrade my account with CycleClassifieds.US, but I was wondering if you could simplify things for me. What are the most important reasons? Why is this a value and how will an upgraded "Pro" account help me with selling my motorcycle or motorcycles online with you?

This is a great question and I'll do my best at giving you a thorough answer. But first, I'd like to say that it's not only beneficial to upgrade your account as a seller. Buyer's also benefit in many of the same ways I'll explain below.

Before I give you my answer, I'd like to direct folks to the Upgrade page to read up on the "Pro" account. If you have no idea what we're talking about here, reading through that page will help immensely.

Okay, I'd say the most valuable thing you'll get from an upgraded Pro account is trust. By and large, classifieds scammers and unethical people out there rarely spend any amount of money to verify their account with motorcycle classifieds website, or any other website for that matter. They swoop in to the free sites, send off some messages to buyers or sellers and go on their ways. By spending the $19.99 for a yearly Pro account with CycleClassifieds.US, you are showing both buyers and sellers that you have taken the time to pay for a more valuable account than most other members have and that you can be trusted. While we can't guarantee that every single person who buys an upgraded account is honest, we can tell you that in all the years we've been in this business (since 2004), only a handful of scammers have paid for an account upgrade (out of thousands). It just doesn't happen that often. So when you're a buyer or seller and you have that red "Pro Member" page under your profile icon or photo, those who are interested in doing business with you (buying or selling) immediately see that you're different and that you've taken your account with us seriously. That right there is worth its weight in gold.

Beyond the trust you'll get, you'll also acquire the ability to attach a "Featured" sticker to your ad title. So if you're selling a motorcycle or ATV through our classifieds, you'll have a red graphic that really stands out next to your ad title. This graphic shows on the homepage in the "Most Recent Ads" box in the sidebar, on the tag pages and forum page. It also shows in the search results and any other page where there's a list of thread results. Believe me, this red sticker is an eye catcher.

Finally, the best part about the Pro account is that it doesn't stay still for very long. We add more features to it periodically. We're always thinking of new ways to increase the value of that type of account and as features themselves are added to the software we use, we pass some of those features onto our members. Again, read through the Upgrade page to see what our current offering is.

I hope this helps. We priced the upgraded Pro account competitively because we'd like a lot of people to sign up for it. The more who sign up, the more trust in others will be floating around and that's good for everyone. We also love to see members use the additional features this account comes with because that means they're taking full advantage of our technology.

Thanks for reading and let us know if you have any more questions.

Jay