Search

Can I Change My Motorcycle Listing Pictures?

948 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Admin · Posted: )

JodyBuchanan

Reaction Score
I posted an ad for my Honda Shadow last week and I'd like to update the pictures I put in the ad. Is there a way for me to remove the old pictures I put in last week and replace them with some new and better ones I just took?

Hi Jody,

You sure can. The process is so simple. All you need to do is follow the instructions already laid out in this post.

I will tell you here that you can either swap out the old for the new photos completely, so the old ones are thoroughly deleted or you can simply add to what you already have posted. To add more than the number of photos we allow in one post, all you need to do is update and add to the post in the box directly beneath what you've already written. Down below, there's a space for anyone to reply to your ad. Use that space yourself to upload some more photos. You'll need to add some more text as well (because our system doesn't like just pictures), so something like, "Here are more pictures." would be fine. Good luck with your listing and please let us know if there's anything else you need.